B.Sc (Visual Communication)
Not A Regular Viscom – It is Applied Viscom
In general Viscom courses are having a lot of theory and very little practical, in most of the institutions. Due to this, Viscom students are very vague about what they are studying and it will not lead to any career or jobs. This will be evident from students who have completed viscom already.
Our Viscom can be termed as Applied Viscom, since it has been designed to be application oriented. We DO NOT want our students to waste their time studying subject which are irrelevant in their jobs and career. The focus area will be in Script Writing, Film Direction, Editing and Cinematography with lot of practicals. We noticed, most of the students who join Viscom has the goal of becoming a filmmaker. Hence, our tools will not only help them to achieve this goal, but also give them additional technical qualification, which will be a fantastic support tool to achieve their main goal.
Highlights of our course:
- Focus Area in Film Making
- Subject of focus – Script Writing, Direction, Cinematography, Direction
- Conducted by faculties with Movie Production Experience
- Fim Grade Camera, Lights, Editing, DI for students practice
- Support to release the movies in Social Media and Youtube Channels