Centrally located: Vadapalani / Kodambakkam has been the film center for more than 100 years. Davinci is well placed for a fantastic place for learning as well enjoyment after class hours.
- Walkable distance to the modern Chennai Metro Vadapalani station. This connects to width and breadth of the Chennai City. Also Vadapalani bus terminus is nearby to reach any part of Chennai by bus. Koyambedu bus station, which is Asia’s largest bus terminus is less than 2 KM from Davinci, which makes outstation travel very easy.
- All Study and No Fun is not fun at all. At walking distance, One of Chennai’s biggest Mall, Vijaya Forum Mall is located. This is a house to multiplex with 9 theatres, IMAX, 9D Rides, and Game Arcade etc. Students also will find various eateries in the mall to offer variety of food from international destinations.
- For more affordable Movie watching experience, Kamala and AVM Rajeswari offers big screen entertainment as well
- Davinci is surrounded by countless food joints which offer typical Tamil Nadu, Andhra and Kerala style food, along with North Indian and Chinese food.
- World Famous Vadapalani temple located just behind Davinci Media College. For those who are spiritually inclined, they can visit Vadapalani temple.
In Short Ride:
- Anna Nagar, another high end locality offers variety of Malls, Restaurants, Game Parlors, and Parks. This is less than 3 Kms from our place.
- Chennai’s commerical hub T.Nagar is less than 3 Km from Davinci. Best shopping hub, to buy variety of items for your personal needs, and other requirements.
- Marina Beach, the world famous for it’s beautiful sand stretch is around 8 Km from here. Early morning, and evenings are a fantastic timing to see all kinds of activities; Free Yoga classes, Horse Rides, Social Clubs, Jogging, Eatery, you name it, it will be there. You can wet your legs in the Bay of Bengal, and spend time just quietly watching the endless waves coming to touch the beach.
In and Around Chennai:
Tamil Nadu is the top destination of foreign tourists in India. Hence there is a lot to see in and around Chennai, and Tamil Nadu.
- Mahabali Puram: Home to World famous stone temple, and many ancient architectures, this will be a wonderful weekend get a away. With lot of sculpture artists, carving out their creative works in the stone, it is the destination of art lovers from India and Abroad.
- Thirupathy: The richest Indian temple is 2 hours drive from Chennai, offering a spiritual ride at a budget.
- Pondicherry: With the famous French connection, this little neighboring state offers lot to see. Arabindho Ashram, Auroville, Beach are few of the places that you can enjoy.